Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm Leaving u............

O..... Coming to the last day [Tuesday, 10th May 2005] of me to SERVE "THE GADGETS SHOP SDN BHD"... Since the day i tendered my resignation letter, I have been lepaking in da office everyday!!!! It has been a very very boring period for me as I feel not worth to put my effort on work anymore. Even though HE got a new gal for me to trained up... but.. I feel sorry to say that she is leaving as well. Not my fault, I just telling her the truth and the truth that she wanted to know from me. Herself also telling me that she doesn't like HIM that much.

On last Wednesday, I went for an interview on Wisma Cosway, the Finance Manager is kinda friendly and nice. We chatted alots, it's more like chatting than an interview. Should I say that's a casual interview? Been interviewd for about an hour. And he sound like taking me into his company. Can see that he is kinda like me as he smile to me always, not those FAKE SMILE eh!! :) But I'm not really sure, as everyone know that I'm kinda INNOCENT.. mayb I'm WRONG.

I'm goin to Bangkok on this coming Friday... kinda... EXCITED!!! :P I'm goin for holiday again!!! :P eeeemmm... I start loving to travel around... it's kinda fun, relax, enjoy... :) Sometimes, I do think that I'm really having good life as I got not much burden, beside my new home ya!!! and I can do whatever I like as mama neva control us on our freedom. :) I love my mama always!!! We are happy family eh!! :)

So, my most concern now is... looking for a better job after I come back from Bangkok lohhh.... Have to loh, if not, How to pay off my credit card, my home installment eh??? If not because of HIM... I won't leave... sighhhhh...

No comments: