Monday, May 09, 2005

Love Life???

As you know, I have been always a BIG LAMP POST for Jeannie & David. Tonight, we went for our coffee and dinner again, I pay Rebecca a visit at her lil stall while Jeannie & David went to buy some breads.. When I'm chatting with Rebecca, David came over and pass me his bag without saying a word. And of coz I take it from him. Then, Rebecca asked, "new bf?????" hahahaha.... I laff out loud, and say..."HE IS SOMEONE's HUBBY eh!!!!"

While we walking towards to SUSHI KING for our dinner, 3 of us were chatting and Jeannie is holding on David's arm and I'm holding on Jeannie's arm.. we walk in 3... kinda funny. When reached to da escalator, David said "we are reaching da escalator" So I have to leave and walk behind, Jeannie said "sorry that I have to give up on u" I said "I understand, I will get my another half! "

I think it's the time that I have to get myself a steady relationship, even that both of them don mind that I be their LAMP POST always. Am I too choosy?? too fussy??? I'm not sure about myself. But I'm still OK with my life, beside my CAREER... I'm happy with it. Maybe, sometimes I will feel abit lonely or need someone's companion, But... it's only SOMETIMES...

eemmm..... Should I?????? Shall I??????

No comments: