Saturday, May 28, 2005

New bloodss.....

I met up with 2 new net friends within a week. Let me introduce them abit...

1. Kiat - a TV Commercial Producer. Working in Advertising line. Tall, medium size, friendly,
nice but abit hamsap, not bad looking lah, tidy, clean, got 2 dimples beside his lips, when
he smile, he seems cute.... hahahaah.. 2 yrs younger than me. We can chat well, and got
lots of topic to chat on. I think I did give him such a good impression as well as he willing
to come out for yam cha again or asking me when free to meet up again. But of
course, this is only as a friends invitation. Staying in OUG. Always work late.

2. Lawrence - an owner of the Networking Engineering Company. Meet up with him last night at
Mont Kiara Coffee Bean after so many nights of chatting. He is as cute as in the
photo. Fair, Tall, Chubby, Clean, got sense of humour, good in communication,
interested in me very much, ambition, hardworking, considerate person. He gave
me such a good impression as well. One year older than me, a rabbit. Staying in
OUG as Kiat. Seems that his family background is not bad, kind juicy family. He
driving a BMW, old version but still a BMW. Might meeting up with him again
tonight. Won't reject him if he confess, not because of what but I do feel good
when I'm with him even we only met once. Been chatting with him almost
everynight after we met in IRC. Let everything depends on FATE ya. Nothing I
can do but this. Wish me luck!

No comments: