Thursday, June 01, 2006

It has been a while.....

Phew... It has been a while that I did not update this blog eh... Nothing much happened on myself, kinda buzy after I have started my new job.

Need some time to put myself comfortable in this new job, new roles and new environment. And also need to get use to the NEW BOSSES. So far, everything seems OK. My new boss is a very particular and details person, he wants every single details written on the documents... Just give me some time to handle him well... Hahahhahaa...

Been rushing here and there alots, kinda tired of running around. But the working time is flexible and my workloads not heavy and I can take my time to do my work. No one rush me like hell, no deadline to meet for my essential roles. Feel so relax.

My bosses are very kind person, my lady boss will bring me muffins, buy me snacks, bring me shopping, buy me lunches, bring me soup, buy me soft drinks.... Been knowing this lady boss of mine for years, we worked in the same company years ago but we still keep in touch even we left the company for so many years. She is a very kind lady, good and caring friend. She taught me alots on works, not only on how to handle the works, but also how to handle your life... She has a very positive working attitude, very optimistic value on life. But can't deny that she having a good and comfortable life since she born... but her humble attitude made her a person that has many friends around. Of course, sometimes she will LC abit... but still bearable.. Hahahaha

Still, it's very fun to work with her even though I have to work overtime sometime. Nowadays, what I did most in the office is, day dreaming. Hahahahaha.... I got too much free time to day dream.. not always, but sometimes.

And, I'm blogging from office. :P

No comments: