Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love you.... but......

There are more and more people around reluctant to go into marriage as they are so afraid of... RESPONSIBILIES.

"Yes! I do love you... but...." Break-up happened after the incident... because he/ she feel that the gf/ bf is actually wanna tight him/ her up. Why would you view a marriange as TIGHTED YOU UP? It's because you do not want to bear any responsibilities but fool around even though you do think that you are SERIOUS in this relationship.

According to my mom, the MEN of her time always put MARRIAGE as GOAL for having a relationship. But from what I see, MEN are no longer having that as their GOAL but a steady partner who able to provide them sex and companion. RESPONSIBILITIES???? Who give a damn?? Of course, there have some GOOD MEN in this world too.. not all wanna get rid of the RESPONSIBILITIES. Always trying hard to let my mom know about THE MEN of this century... but, it's just a mission impossible as she is too used to THE MEN of her time. I really wish I know how to tell her about the MEN of my time.

Is a marriage cert that important? For me, it is less impostant if not planning to have any kids. But!!! it is important if the guy you going to marry is RICH... Hahahahahhaa... However, most of the WOMEN IN LOVE ever think of have some kids with the one she loves. Even though that no one really care about the cert nowadays, but it's still a dream for all the GIRLS. An aunty like me no longer dream on it if not planning to have kids. The dream been killed due to too much disappointment. LOLZ. But, who will feel unhappy if a man you love knee infront of you, asking you to marry him with bunch of flower and a DIAMOND RING? :P ARGH!!! WOMAN!! day dream always!



Forgive me on my feeling of insecure and have no trust on MEN.

No comments: