Wednesday, March 14, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth


An Inconvenient Truth, an documentary about global warming, Al Gore has revealed the most uneasy fact to the public by giving speech around the world. It's now showing in KL PAC, FOC I think. Get your free ticket, bring your HEART along and watch it with your HEART.

If the scientists are telling the truth, we are now sitting on a bomb that will explode by anytime. The changes in climate had brought us so many disasters that give us no sign. It’s caused by us, the human. The increase number of population put more burden on the earth as it lead to more energy usage and release more CO2 which will worsen the effect of global warming. So, I think my thought is good for the earth as I’m not planning to have any kid.


Are you ready to change your lifestyle? Ya, we may not powerful enough to eliminate the problem, but if every one of us start being more concern on this issue and start using lesser energy, eg. Electricity, petrol and etc… I think the world will be much beautiful. I know it’s very difficult to change our lifestyle that we are so used to be… it’s difficult for me too. Imagine one day, we no longer have land as the water covered our home, our building, our beautiful mountains. I wonder how’s life will be. Maybe I have no chance to wait till the day to come, but I’m afraid it won’t be too long to be the day.


This documentary does hit my heart and my thinking seriously. Sadly to tell that how many people will really change their lifestyle after they know the truth of how serious of the problem we are facing now. We keep developing our country, keep digging the treasure of nature, keep putting GOLD into our mind…. Who going to care how our earth feel?? I can 100% guarantee that you will really feel sad for the earth and feel guilty on what we have done to the nature.


Let me take my steps slowly…. First, eat less :P.... less demand less supply, less supply less production. Argh.. I know I can’t help much on this. Recycle, use less papers, separate tins and papers. When mentioned about RECYCLE, I remember my SISTER does asked me to join them for a charity activity on RECYCLE. Maybe, I can join them. Gotto check with her then.

We’ve been taking the earth for granted for sooooooo many years.. it’s now angry and asking for pay back. Who should we pity at??

I have no idea....

No comments: