Monday, March 05, 2007

You choosed....

Arghhh... already the last day of CNY...so fasttttt..... it's too short to be enjoy... :P

Been bz on working, yoga and some other activitiesss... and also..very lazy... :P and also got nothing special to blog... out of idea... need some INSPIRATION...

Actually, got something happened lah.. a distant friend of mine, having an affair with a guy [my mom's friend's son] who is married but lied to this girl that he is single at first. Then the girl found out but still continue the relationship with the guy because the guy LOVES her very much... [ Judgement based on the ROLEX costs RM10K that he bought for her, and also a CONDO that he said will buy for her as their LOVE NEST and also based on he paid for almost every expenses of her...] She doesn't want to listen even my friends advising her and warn her that this guy is only fooling her because we knew that she is not the only girl that he FALLS IN LOVE with... got few girls before this stupid girl friend of us. However, we all know that she is kinda materialistic since we know her.. and this bastard is just the tea for her --> willing to spend on a mistress [for sex]... So, I would say... each fulfill each other's requirements. That's a good one. But, we will not pay a single pitiness to the girl if the bastard dump her due to her irritating attitude. Ya, we are terribly bad.

I can't take when someone called me MISTRESS... I 100% can't take it and that's why I will take it as a fling even I've been with married men. Because, I know that I'm just too lonely that time, what I want is only someone to comfort my lonely heart. My friends told me that they do not pity on her as this is what she choosed... even they told her tat's is not right after she knows that he is actually married. I told my mom about her friend's son being so bastard... :P She said... men are all da same!! same untrustable, bastard. As chinese said... THE PIG WILL CLIMB UP TO THE TREE IF MEN CAN BE TRUSTED... Kakakakaka.. AGREE!!!

Will a relationship last long if it's build on money and sex??? I wonder.


Time to sleep...

No comments: