Monday, March 19, 2007

Wish you were here.......

Attended another wedding dinner. An ex colleague of mine. Not really very close with him... Met many of my ex colleagues on the dinner... like old time. We used to hang out together a lots... Concerts, clubbings, gatherings, trip, makan makan... very happy hang out gang.

However, I attended this dinner by myself... I feel OK all the while till.... the prawns is served. Arghhhh... no one peel me the prawnnnnn.... :( Suddenly I miss SOMEONE so much... coz he will peel me prawns.... :P No choice lah, have to peel it by myself...

I'm kinda emotional today, I feel so touched when I watched a Hong Kong series this afternoon.. Feel wanna cry... then I feel like having SOMEONE beside me... I need someone to hug... I need to feel love. Then, I went for nap, with my lonely feelings... so sad.

I wish.... you were here with me......

No comments: