Friday, November 30, 2007

HK Life......

Aaaww... a beautiful and satisfy life will be like this....

I have a cutie cat... name HELLO KITTY...



I owned a car......


I got unlimited credit card for me to fulfill my shopaholic behaviour....






Then I will go for my yoga class as usual after shopping....

After yoga, that's time to fill up my hungry stomach......




Then, I may need to go to washroom to settle some daily business.....



After took so much of calories.. I need more exercise and to relax my body and my mind... So, I go for cycling or just drive my scooter out for fun......







Then, my little cousins wanna play with me, so I take out the Light Sabre and play starwars with them... So fun...


Ha... I remember that I need to go online and check my mail box...








And I also need to post some christmas cards to my overseas friends... Ops, I need some stamps...



Suddenly my mobile phone rang and it's a irritating people who called... I still remember his face...


YAWNNNN.... It's late now... and I'm heading to bed...



No comments: