Saturday, June 04, 2005

Mothers in the world and.... My Mom!!

Today, I went for my accupunture.. cucuk jarum eh.. did I spell it correctly?? When I walked into the room, I saw 2 ladies sitting on the bed and waiting for the doctor. One is a mother and the other one is the daughter. I were thinking, who are the one for cucuk? I bet must be the mom, who knows!! It turn out to be the daughter. When the daughter having the session, the caring mother walk out of the room. After the session, she walked in and help her daughter to get up from the bed and lead her out from the room. While they walked pass me, I noticed the daughter having some problem on walking. Mother lead her carefully and walk slowly by following her daughter walking speed. I felt so touched on what I have seen!!! I have thought of my own mother.... :)

Without my lovely mother, there would not have me in this world! The incidence made me feel HOW WONDER THE LOVE OF A MOTHER!!! Whenever their lovely sons/ daughters felt sick or unhappy, they are the most hurt person in the world!! My mama also care of us so much. When I got problem of my future baby's home... she is the one who looking for all kind of medicine that can help me on that. When I admitted into hospital, she is the one who rushing here and there for me, just to bring me a proper meal and some snacks.. :P When I cry, she feel the most pain from my heart, When I'm happy, she feel the most happiness from me. She always know what I love most and hate most. I love my mom so much!! From young age, I never let anyone talk bad about my mama... I will scold them whoever talked bad about her! :)

My mom is the greatest gift from god to me!! I love my mama!!! I love her very much!!! I will tell her this story tomorrow and let her know how i appreciate her love on me!! I LOVE U!! MAMA!!!!!

No comments: