Saturday, April 15, 2006

Finally....

Finally, I ended my service with Company S. Today is my last day with this company, but I still have to work until 930pm. Where got ppl work till so late on their last day with the company? I truthfully feel that, my decision for leaving this company is the best decision that I ever make in my life.

However, I did have my good time within the period I served in this company. At least, I knew a bunch of nice and funny people that really cheer up my boring working life. They are great and wonderful person.. What made me feel sad is leaving them even though most of them already left the company. I wondering who will be the next to leave....argh..I'm so bad.

Ya, I got another good offer and I can take a breath for 2 weeks, flying freely as a bird. Actually, I do not think I will have time to enjoy my free time as I will be so bz on my house moving planning and also wanted to catch up my yoga class. Missed out so many classes that I suppose to attend due to my work loads. For example, I suppose to go for HOT YOGA [which I like most] tonight, but just because of something that SOMEONE able to handle [but she reluctant to help] and I have to stay until everything is done and she is happy with it.

Phewww... I can really take a breath, at least for now. Relax myself, enjoy myself for the 2 weeks without stress. My new job will be quite challenging as well... No one will pay you high salary without any hardwork from you.

I miss my colleagues already. They got me a card... they wrote something inside... Very touching. I will miss you all tooo.... Thanks for all the companion on lunch time, thanks for the laughter, thanks for listening when I'm so unhappy... Thanks for everything. Knowing you all is the best thing that happened to me in Company S.

My career will go into another stage. More towards decision making.. more independent. Stepping into a new environment always make us feel nervous. Take a deep breath, take a step.. and start. I'm sure I can handle it well....

I love you all... Thanks for everything

No comments: