Friday, April 07, 2006

No Longer......

I used to put all the photos everywhere, anywhere that I able to slot them in. :P So, now..... I'm moving to my new house soon, I decided to sort them out and bought 4 big albums with 300 pockets each. Such a large volume for photos... and they able to feed the albums fully.. with many extra that I will put them in a box. Scary!!!!! :)

By sorting out all the photos, reminded me my childhood, my dad...my school friends, my college friends, my colleagues... all the good and bad time we spend together. And, when come to photos, I can never missed out the photos with my ex. I look through all of our photos... and suprisingly.. I feel nothing. No longer I feel heartache..upset.. disappointment.. missing. This is a very good thing to know. I no longer have any feeling towards him.

However, when my mom saw his photos in the album.. she asked me, "why still put his photos in the album?" I asked, "what's the problem?" She said, "He shouldn't be seen anymore." I said,"why not? I don't see any problem of that." Then she said nothing and walk out from my room.

I know that my mom do not want me to have any hard feelings when I saw his photos. Maybe she doesn't know that My Honey already cure me from this. I no longer have any feelings on him, I don't even mind to talk about him infront of anyone.

The feelings of released is so great. I never know that I'm cure until I saw his photos. I throw away all the cards he gave me, the watch that he bought me.... the diamond ring.. still here. Hahahhaa... Diamond lah. I never wear the diamond ring or the ring i bought from Scotland anymore since we broke off. They are still with me.. in the drawer.. rotting.

The rings that I bought from Scotland is most memorable as they are a pair and they came from Scotland. The diamond ring is my birthday gift on our second year. The memories still fresh as yesterday, but things changed, feelings changed, we changed. After all, we still had some good memories, and that's why I decided to let his face show in my albums.

I should say THANKS to him for bringing me the wonderful 4 years. Thanks him for being so kind to me for 4 years. Thanks him for his companion for 4 years. Thanks him for his care, his love, his companion.

I used to hate him alots.. curse him alots. Now, I'm released. I no longer have any feelings to him... But the phobia still in me.

Now, I shall slowly walking away from my phobia... which is so unfair to my Honey.

I love my Honey. I do.

No comments: