Saturday, April 29, 2006

My baby......

My thinking always run here and there when I'm too free.

That day, suddenly that I though of... WHAT IF I'M PREGNANT NOW???

It's good to have a baby now. Cause, I was thinking, since I'm so old, if I only get married after 35, I do not want to carry a baby lohhhh.... So old!!!! Let's say I deliver my baby when I'm 36....When my baby is 10 years old, I'm already 46 perhaps. Aiyo...when I'm 56...my baby will be only 20.... so young!!! Who will take care of my baby????

So lerrrr, I have this terrible thinking [for old folks]... If I'm so lucky that I have a baby now, I will bring my baby to this world even his/ her daddy doesn't want to marry me. I only want the baby. I will carry him till the day I deliver him/ her to this crucial world. Then I will bring him/ her up to be a wonderful and smart and clever and good manners kid, send him/ her to kindergarden, primary school, secondary school, college and university.

It's hard to bring up a kid by all alone. But, I think if I'm really that lucky to have a baby in me now, I would want to have him/ her by myself. Do not have a father???? Ya, his/ her father doesn't want him/ her, so what??? He/ She got a good mommy --> ME. Kakakakakaka....

Of course, if the PERSON wanted to get marry then will be the best ending lah... but Life is always out of expectation. Things will never go to your way, it will always come on reversal... So, If I'm carrying a baby now.. ABORTION will not be the solution for me. If my baby choose to leave me, then I have no choice but sad.

I wish, If I do have a baby, he/ she will stick with me till he/ she is able to be independent. Till the day his/ her WINGS are strong enough to fly away and feed him/ herself. Then, I will smile and wave wave to them... and... give them all my best wishes.

I only wish, my baby will come back once a while to visit this old woman in the old folk house.. never forget me.

:P Sound like I'm pregnant now. Hahahahhahaa....

Too bad that my tummy is full with FATS... not filled with a baby.

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

First you mention about sex.. now a BABY??
Well 35 is rather "old" to have a child. I married when I was 25 and my daugther was born when I was 27, now she's 18 already. By the time I retire at 55, she's already 28 and maybe I would be a grandfather by then!

It's choice whether you would want to enjoy when you are young and suffer abit when you are older or suffer when you are young and enjpy it when you are older. I choose the latter.

Nowadays, the guys and gals are getting married and having kids rather late in their age. I guess, everyone is very career minded and wold want to purse their wealth and stability first before committing themselve.

On the other hand, single mothers are getting more and more why? Because woman like you are very financially stable and could afford to sustain on you own. That's why single woman is now thinking why do I need a man (or even indulge in making love with a man)when they can choose to be a single mother my going to a fertility hospital where artificial insemination can make them pregnant without knowing who the father is.

But I wold pity the child because a child wold need the love of both parents, to gain the love of the man and women that made them.

Miss Blurry said...

Ya, I do agree on what you said that the kid would need the attention and love from both parents. But, what if the man do not want to bear the responsibility? Do not say that I'm too insecure or too narrow, I do found that marriage or a baby is a very heavy responsibility for any man now.
They want to make love, they want to enjoy our companion, but that doesn't means that they wan commitment, eg, marriage or kids.
It's not easy to find someone that really think of marriage even though they address you as their GIRL FRIEND.
Not that I do not want a marriage life and have a baby/ babies, this is a 2 parties thing. If the man do not want to marry me, nothing can I do and I will have the baby by myself then. Even marriage guarantee nothing.
Maybe the one who wanted to marry me not yet come to me and therefore, I'm still so being so insecure.