Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Headache......

This LOVELY job really bring me headache always.

I'm still in the office, staring at the monitor, staring at the worksheet..do nothing.. Not that I'm sneaking.. but I have no idea on how to tally the figure. No clue at all. This job is too challenging for me. Maybe I'm too stupid to handle this job. Totally out of the mood for work now, my heart already fly to nasi lemak, movies, shopping... :P

Argh... I know that I'm lame. I should be concentrate on my work as now is CLOSING PERIOD!!! But, it's very difficult for me to do it now as I'm having a headache and I also have no mood to work now!!! I'm lazy I know.... Kakakakaka.....

My headache getting serious now. And I got this headache more often than ever. I hate headache.. headache made me wanna walk out from this office and buy myself a cup of coffee....ICE BLENDED MOCHA!! :) yumm..yumm...

I must leave this HELL in half an hour time... I wanna go shopping!!! I wanna eat McD's french fries!!! I wanna go bookshop!!! I wanna walk out from this HELL......

I'm too stress... think so... I think so....


**someone, pampered me pleasee.......

No comments: