Monday, April 10, 2006

Money......

How we value money?

I do not have a way to measure money. I only know that with money, I can give my mom better, worry-less life and myself a good life.

Maybe I do over value the money at this point. I'm selfish and I do think that I need that money.

She angry on me because I do not accept the offer and I wanted more money. Ya, I'm a very selfish person. I am selfish, as I want a better life for myself and my mom. Our life is getting better and I want more.

My fault to choose the higher pay and let her down.

Sorry is meaningless if you already did something that hurt someone's feelings. I know SORRY won't make her feel happy unless I give up the higher pay offer and work with her. But, money meant alots to me. I need it.. and I want it.

I need it badly... and I wanna grab it since I have the chance.

I do feel bad and guilty to the company. I do......

No comments: