Friday, April 21, 2006

Step forward......

Do you find that's very easy or difficult to be in love?

To be fall in love ---> Closed your eyes, Open your heart. Feel it, Sense it and Grab it.

It's not easy for certain people to close their eyes and open their heart, because their are too afraid of something. Something that they do not want to tell, something that they do not want to know. Ya, running away from their hurts or maybe weaknesses. Instead of healing themself correctly, they choose to run away and hide.

No one can help you walk away from your hurts beside your ownself.

Walk away from what have stopped you for go further. Life is step forward, not backward. Our parents never teach us to step backward when we are at the stage to learn walking. They teach us to step forward... forward... and forward. So it goes the same for our life... go forward.

Do not step backward or stop. Of course, we may take a rest when we are tired... but not for long period. I've been resting... It's hard to start a new life, take a step to walk again... especially when you have to walk alone. Once you step out, everything will be easier.... Maybe, it's easier for me as I have tons of support from my lovely family [my mom and my sister]. They are the biggest support for me when I'm down.

In a relationship, you may rest for a while... but there has no step backward. How to reverse your feelings when you already in love? You may fast forward... even pause is impossible. :) Maybe I'm too idiot on reverse or pause my feelings.. for me, it's impossible.

I only know how to go forward and forward in a relationship. Going from stage to stage.. nothing is too fast for me when I'm in love. I'm just follow my heart, and that's why I'm very easy to be hurt... because I'm too easy to show others my heart. Some may use my weakness to get something they wanted from me. I'm not rich, so no one ever run away my money.... :P Mr. Peter always warn me to SHUT OFF my heart. But, it's a mission impossible for me as I'm too careless on taking good care of my heart from getting hurt.

Due to all the hurts, I became a sensitive person. I know my sensitivity bother my Honey quite alots. I know it's unfair to him that I always being so alert on some nonsense. I'm working hard on not to be so sensitive or jealous. I'm trying hard.

Step forward together with me. I only want to be with you. I want no others but you. I might be nag alots, manja alots, bising alots... but, believe me that I love you only.

I do not care about the level, as long as you love me.

No comments: