Sunday, January 14, 2007

Up & down.....

Happy happy.... Because I fulfilled one of the so called wish in Year 2007... have an overseas trip in Year 2007... It's not Taiwan that I planned.. but BALI... :) Feeling excited... Should thanks to that "Red Plane" being so kind and generous, always offer us the FREE AIR TICKETS to overseas and local places... if not because of them, I don't think I will have the chance to go overseas so often.... YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :P [must sapu abit, if not, no more free tickets for us.. the kiasu people... :P]

Been in the new job for more than a month... It's OK so far, but the lady boss is kinda fussy and I think she wants me to be 100% obey on her. Too bad that I am a dragon, arrogant dragon. This is what I hate to be. Means, a little bit of conflicts happened btw us. Work, always full with shits. Leave it or deal with it!!

My sister is back for 3 days just to attend her best friend's wedding. Feel good to see her again.. Always love to chit chat with her as we been depends to each other since we were born.

I know that I've been missing for awhile... been busy abit on working, been busy on yoga classes, been busy with celebrating holidays, been busy with SOMEONE... :)

I got a sad news from a friend lately, our friend's wife passed away due to some accident while she delivering the baby... the baby still in the ICU, in dangerous.. He is 100% collapsed... Hope the baby will be strong enough to survive for his poor daddy...

Delivering baby, is same as stepping your leg into the door of HELL... Not only that we have to suffer the days when the baby in our womb, we also have to be so careful on everything to make sure the baby is ok and we are fine... we also have to take the risk when delivering baby, eg. some ACCIDENTS that doctor can do nothing to save the mom or the baby. Due to the love we have to our husband, family... we risks our life on bringing a new life into our life.

I used to have this decision that I do not want a baby even I'm married. I do not know why I have that in my mind, but for me, I do think that I do not have that patience to carry a baby, educate a kid... of course I do love kids but I do not have the patience on them. Like, I do love my cousins much, I always bought them snackss... but I can't stand when they making noise around me, asking me many questions or doing something that I do not like. And I think it's also because that I do not have a healthy body as the normal ladies around... I'm slightly weak.

But, because that I know SOMEONE likes kids very much, I started to tell myself "Maybe can give it a try. Look at the babies, they are damn cute and lovely!" But, not everyone know/ appreciate what you have actually done. It's always the best to be who you wanted yourself to be than anything. After I heard about this incident happened on my friend's wife, there come a thought in my mind..."do we really have to risk our life for this thing?" I don't know, I have no answer for this. But, one side on my brain telling me..."ya, not worth it to risk your life. No point as no one will appreciate but take it as granted." The other side of my brain said..."Of course it is worth more than billions dollars... he/she is from you and your love one." Let's fight!!!

Women, will do anything because of love. Because of love, they will earn money with their body, involved in illegal activities, risk their own life... all because, they are in love with the man!!! Sighhh... What should we say about women in love???

Blind & Deaf, is what I am. I will only awake if the person I love diappointed me badly. Yes, I do feel very disappointed.. and I decided to be firm on what I wanted as last time.

Life is not what you can expect.... Enjoy your everyday to the max.... as we will never know what will happend on us the next second...

No comments: