Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wedding #8

20.01.2007 @ Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club. One of my best friend's wedding again. Seems like most of my best friends already married and left me alone, wondering around. Lisa, who I know for around 10 years. We know each other from MIRC... met each other in a channel's gathering. Both of us were ugly that time but we are a beauty now... Hahahahaha.... We are very good friend ever since. We always share our love stories, we always go for our food trips, we always bring our bf for each other to approve, we always go for coffee.... we shared many many things. It's amazing that we able to be good friends for more than 10 years and we know each other from MIRC.

Seldom got girls developed such a long term friendship from MIRC. I do appreciate her friendship very much. Beside Jeannie, Lisa is the one I always go to whenever I'm sad or unhappy or wanna cry. Lisa know many of my secrets... LOLZ... I'm very happy for her... Her hubby is a good man and he really care of her...

She is pretty on that day for sure. I do not feel lonely even though I'm kinda individual item in her wedding as I'm not really close with her friends or family. Why do I said so, because I can always sense that she looks at me and search for my opinion on how's everything goes, how she looks in her gown... :) So sweet....

We used to take each other as lover when both of us were single. However, we met less when she started relationship with her hubby, and I always tell her that..."Chia took away my Lisa from me!!!!!!!" I always acted jealous on Chia [her hubby] and do not want to meet Chia... LOLZ.... But, she knows that I actually feel happy for her... :)

Yes, I'm happy for you, Lisa. Happy Marriage.

**most of my best friends are married... who going to "wondering" around with me then?? I feel so empty, so lonely.

No comments: