Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What I hate most......

-Unreachable/ Not respond to his/her mobile phone. Eg. Not replying sms, not answering phone calls. I wondering what’s the purpose of having mobile phone if you are not bringing your mobile phone with you always.

- Dirty and untidy. I’m very freak on cleanliness and tidiness. Do not messed my things, or put back on where it is originally after used. I do not love to go anywhere that I can’t have my clean and comfortable body. I feel 100% uncomfortable on all the outdoor activities. I always call myself as a “CITY MONSTER” because I know that I can’t left the city. My only hobby is drink coffee, shopping, watch movie, sleep and listening to songs and maybe yoga?? I got no hobbies on outdoor activities… Ya, I’m a freak. The sun is poisoned… stay away from the sun..

- Being push to doing something that I wanted to do. I will not do the things that you wanted me to do but I will do it by myself if there has no one to push me or nag/ asked me. The more you push or asked, the more I won’t do it, no matter how much I want it actually. Yes, I’m a fucking irritating bitch. If I knew that you actually wanted me to do something so much, the more I won’t give it to you. But, I’m demanding.. I want anything that I want. Double standard eh? I’m barbaric!!!!

- I hate when you are not listening or paying attention when I’m talking. Who doesn’t hate this?? Right? I wonder is there anyone that can tolerate with someone that not paying attention whenever you are talking to him/ her. This is rude!!

- Always failed on his/ her promises or failed to show up on an arrangement that been set much earlier. I always get mad when people called off a meeting on last minute, unless you do have a very god damn good reason to convince me. I strongly believe that, we all know our own plan in further instead of knowing it on the minute you suppose to meet with your friends. And, by planning your own schedule properly will not lead you to cancel your meeting on last minute. I’m a person who holds on my own promises very very strongly. When I said, YES, you can take my words.

- Late for appointment. Always. Give me the most convinceable reasons. Please inform me that you will be late for the appointment/ meeting before the time of meeting up. I can understand if the traffic is bad but do not use this as an excuse always. Know why I always leave my house much earlier?? Because I always spare time for the bad traffic.

- Betray. How do we judge on betray?? Very personal judgments it is. I got no money, not pretty, not famous.. I wonder what I have for my friends to betray on. In a relationship, I gave all my love and my heart to only one… a betrayer will drown me to the deep sea.

Too much to tell….. That’s all for today… I’m tired on reminding myself on whoever made me disappointed. Life, is hard to predict. But still, life goes on. Have a wonderful Yr 2007!!

No comments: