Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas eve.....

People said.... "Christmas eve is the night to get laid..." I heard about this since I'm very young... from newspapers I think... My mom only say that to me when I was in college... Every year also I will read about this in newspapers, to warn those young innocent couples not to try out the NEW EXCITING ACTION in this lovely happy season.

Last time, the innocent stupid me will think, "AIYA!!! Y MUST CHOOSE THIS NIGHT??? SO EASY TO GIVE VIRGINITY TO PEOPLE MEH???? ". Then, when I'm elder, I will think..."HA!!! WHO WILL GET LAID TONIGHT LERRR???" Now, I will think..."YEW!!! I WANT IT EVERY NIGHT LAH!!!" Hahhahahaa.... no lah..where got so terrible... I just trying to tell that nowadays.. youngster no longer so innocent as we used to be.

Seriously.... my 1st night with my ex-bf was on Christmas Eve... Hahahahaha... it's all because of the ROMANTIC FEELINGS around us.... I always love Christmas as every shopping mall will decorate the mall very nicely, beautiful and it's the time where all of the malls got SALES!!! :P Ya, as a SHOPPING FREAK... I never missed out this wonderful sales period... [I spend a lots already... :( ]

Anyway, it's funny when we think back on the old thinking and compare with today's world.

So, what am I going to do on this coming Christmas Eve??? MAKE LOVE loh!!! What else??? LOLZ... Dinner, Gifts Exchange... That's all.. :)

Time to prepare NEW YEAR RESOLUTION... but I'm too lazy now... Arghh... will update soon then... :P


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.... to myself...and to my family and those who I love!!!

No comments: