Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wedding #6

Attended this wedding dinner #6 @ Royale Bintang on 08.12.2006. It was my ex colleague's wedding dinner. However, it's not the traditional chinese style.. they make it a Pool Side BBQ Buffet Style. I was late due to the heavy rain, only reached the hotel by 8:30pm.. :P

The food are almost gone when I'm there. The management did not refill them but left them be empty... looks so undecent and not nice at all. The first impression for this hotel's F&B is already died! There is this BBQ area at the other side of the pool... of course, we do not need to BBQ the food by ourselves.

So, I saw my ex colleagues. We did chat awhile before some of them leaving as they got another appointment. Then left Ms. J and Ms. E and Ms. Js. Nothing much but just updating each other about ourself.

Left the dinner by 1020pm. Eat and leave is what I do not like about buffet style wedding dinner. I think I still prefer the old style chinese wedding dinner even though it is much more troublesome than buffet style.

For me, it doesn't really looks like a wedding dinner but just a gathering among friends that held by someone.

No comments: