Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gifts......



The above are the gifts I got from SOMEONE's FAMILY ... First time I have so many Christmas Gifts... :P Not the gifts that count, but the heart and care... What I got??? 2 cook books, Bodyshop shower gel, Biotherm lip gloss, Mobilephone accessory, Scarf, Smarties, Hands care product, Fragrance pack and one very heavy but nice key chain? I'm not sure what's that for actually... :P Just something to hang as decoration on your handbag or whatever.

Ate a lot of FATTENING FOOD.... very guilty now...... tried not to eat lunch today... but I'm too hungry and ended up I bought a pack of nasi lemak from Giant plus a fried chicken... More guilty now... damn!!!!! Today, I try not to make myself coffee also... Kakakka...ya, I didn't drink coffee today... but was so sleepy and less energy...

Today, I was lazing around in the office... not really in mood to work... :P deeply in holiday mood... I think everyone also the same as today is kinda relax and easy day... What a working day... How nice it would be if everyday also like this got nothing much to do. I know it's IMPOSSIBLE lahhh... :P





This necklace and the set of earring and necklace are the gifts I got for my best friend and my mom... Nice eh?? :) And I also got someone a branded belt... forgot to take photo of it... Kakakaka..... and SOMEONE got me the BENEFIT COMESTIC SET as my Xmas gift mahhh.... :) I'm using it... looks very pretty liao... :P

This Christmas was a very very very busy and exhausted one... but, still fun. After Christmas, there come New Year... 2007 is coming... and I'm older... WAH!!! sad!!!!!

Resolution of Yr 2007....
- SLIM DOWN
- SETTLE DOWN IN MY CAREER
- NO MORE BAD TEMPER
- HEALTHY
- BE HAPPY & SWEET ALWAYS
- MORE MONEY
- GET MARRY

All are difficult to reach... LOLZ!!!!! Anyway, try my best loh.....

No comments: