Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wedding #5

Last night attended Wedding #5 @ Bukit Jalil Golf Club House. I went with my new dress, very decent and beautiful. The food is so so. Saw alots of old neighbours as this is one of my mom's old friend's daughter's wedding.

Some of them looks the same, some of them looks different. Most of the aunties/ uncles already old... no longer the uncles/ aunties that in our heart. I still remember there is a Kedai Runcit near my house in B'field. The lady owner is very fierce, she always scold her sons and she hardly has smile on her face. We gave her a nickname - FIERCE GRANDMA. Why we called her GRANDMA?? It's because she looks old due to the face that lack of smile. Now, she looks much older than what I remembered. I heard that her sons left her, her husband passed away.. she is all alone now. Such a pity lady.

Then, I saw one of the man that used to stay in the same house with us - Ah Lai. He actually is the landlord's son, he stayed in the small room at the back of our house in B'field. He is a very quiet guy that always stay in his room, play guitar or read. He does has a small tv in his small room and that's his only entertainment. We hardly talk and he hardly walk out from his room. He does has some friends who love to play badminton like him. Ya, he always go to play badminton with his friends at the back of our flat. That's the only time we able to see his ACTIVENESS. My sister and my always asked him to help us to fix our badminton racket's net. He still has his big glasses, messy hair style, tall but with tummy now. Think that he is still single.. don't ask me why I said so, I just feel it that way.

I also met 2 of my childhood friends, they are both married. One already has a 5 months old daughter and another not yet has any baby. I'm the only one who still wondering around while they already busy with their own family life. Both of them grow fat, this is what happened to people with happy family life. I feel happy for them.... :)

This wedding dinner brought me back to my old memories... my childhood in Brickfields. I've been stayed in B'field for 12 years since I'm born. There has so much unforgetable memories.. those old friends, old neighbours, old building..... Awww... I'm so old already.....

Anyway, It's good to see them again... I have a happy childhood by the way... :)

No comments: