Sunday, December 17, 2006

Me......

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.
You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it. You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself. Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

*******

Sometimes, I'm forgetful. Sometimes, I'm not. Very realistic... I won't take things dreamy... I have no idea why am I so realistic.. maybe because of what I have went through or maybe I'm born like this. I won't say something just to please someone, I will always tell da truth... whether you like it or not... very frank and straight forward. But of course that I do understand the useful of telling white lies. Still, white lies seldom comes from me... I'm honest to my own feelings.. love is love, hate is hate. I won't tell " I don't know whether I like you or not... I'm so confused." for me, it's "i like you." I don't like to make things complicated.

I'm full of myself, you may call me selfish but I do think on others too. Not everytime but sometimes. Do not ask my how often, but I do. I love what I am now, as long as my job is secure and long lasting... I will be happy enough... as long as I got enough money for me to shopping, pay loans, go for expensive coffee/ meals once a while, go for some entertainment once a while.. then I'm a very happy fella. I do not ask much from my life... I only wish to be healthy, going well with my family, have a understanding and loyal hubby, have a lovely beautiful daughter, and no need to worry about monies... then I'm happy. Am I important to others??? I have no idea.

Ya, every woman asked for that kind of life.. I'm same as them because I'm simple as them. I'm still incompleted because I haven't go to somewhere I wished that I am now.

No comments: