Monday, December 11, 2006

Play boy......

Have met with some college mates on the wedding dinner. A girl told me that she feel so left out to the "new world"... So, as a curious person, sure I did ask her "why you said so?" Then only I found out that she met a PLAY BOY with socalled GF that only want sex from her. She feel so upset on him and keep asking herself.. "am I old fashioned or the world changed? Why no one really be sincere and take seriously on having a long term relationship?"

As I've been talking all the while... it's hardly to find someone who really SINCERE in a relationship. That's why I always very jealous on my friends who able to find someone that wanted to spend his life time with her.. of course, there has no guarantee on it. I'm not cursing anyone but .... it is the fact. Of course that we all wish that our marriage will last till the day we have our last breath.. but how many couples able to make this happend on this century?? I wonder.

Even though I have no confidence on relationship or marriage, but I still will go into it as I'm a person who needs love so much and I love to love someone who I love with all my heart.

OK, back to this girl. She is very very upset about this.... I told her, most of the single guy at our age now do not care to have LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP anymore as they can just simply get someone to settle their sexual desire. They do not go to prostitutes... but someone they know through net, or a "normal" friend or friend's friend... as long as they do not HATE your appearance.

Then the whole table of people joined the FORUM... lolzzzz.... according to the guys, it is depends on the individual.. not all the guys is like that. But they didn't deny that guys think with their penis. Hahahahahahha...... I like this. Men, think with their penis.

So, our conclusion to the Girl is, forget about the bastard and move forward. And we also concluded that the elder we are, the higher expectation we have on our BF/GF... that's why it's more difficult for us to get someone.

Sigh... relationship, love... are always complicated. MEN, rather be a playboy than stay in a long term relationship nowadays.... or they prefer to buy WIFE from Vietnam/ China/ etc than marry the local ladies... It's so sad!!!!

Maybe we should buy OVERSEAS HUSBAND too.... somemore we can choose on their looks, how long their penis is, how thick their penis is, how good is their stamina, how good is their oral skill, whether they can cook or not, how good are they in doing house works... bla bla bla... Ha!!! good idea worrrr... maybe we can start a business like that since there are quite a lot of Malaysian Ladies are single.

EH!!!! What a good idea!!!!!

No comments: