Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas is coming......

Christmas is coming again.... Time flies... I'm getting older and older... What a life???

It's so fast that Yr 2006 is leaving us soon. Very fast... till we hardly remember what have we done in this year. When I'm 6 years old, I always wonder how am I looks like when I'm 18... when I'm 18 years old, I can't imagine what life I will have in my 28... When I'm 28, I'm wondering where is my prince of charms... Hahahahha... anyway, I still got years to 38 years old... Now, I'm thinking... will I be married when I'm 38?? Good question!!!

For Year 2006, the list of Christmas Gift for Ms. Lonely Heart will be as below : -

1. Benefit Comestic Set - [Arghhhhh!!! I'm so in love with this comestic!!!]
2. A Wedding - [Anyone?????]
3. Good Health - [Ya, need it as usual. Been having flu and cough for weeks, never recover from it... scary..]
4. Lose more weight - [as usual... but never make it... LOLZ ]
5. A stable & wonderful dream job - [I don't even know what's my dream job is..]
6. Strike lotteriessss - [Yes, I'm very greedy one...]

Basically, I realised something... the older I am.. the less material items I needed when I'm drafting my list of items that I wanted. Maybe I already owned most of the items that I needed, so now is more on health, stability of life, settle down. Ha!!! this also means that I'm actually climbing up the hill... but of course, there is long way for me to reach the top.

I think, what I wanted the most now is, a family. A family of my own... with a hubby that love me so much, take care of me so much, plus a little beautiful girl in a 1500 sq ft condominium. I drive a small little orange color NISSAN MARCH, my hubby owned a MERC 4 wheels drive. O!! ya, plus a loyal, good attitude maid. Kakakkaka..... I'm also a good cooker, cook my hubby delicious dinner every night when he return to home after a hard day from work. The condo is cosy, clean, tidy, neat, warm, full with laughter of the family members..... my hubby cuddle me while having the little beautiful girl of us on his lap.. chatting and laughing with us.

Aiyaa... I know it's time to dream!!!! LOLZ.....

Another hard day tomorrow... Nite, my future hubby and my baby girl... muaksssssss

No comments: