Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lovely!!!!!!!


Benefits Comestic Set [RM268.00]
Finishing Powder - 1
Blusher - 1
Mascara - 1


Dark Brown- Dorothy Perkins [RM116.00]



Brown - SEED [RM24.50]
Light Blue - PDI [RM19.5]


Remember that I've drafted a list of the x'mas gift that I wish I can get in this year.... I got one of them by yesterday.. It's a very early x'mas gift from SOMEONE.

Due to the wedding dinner tonight, I need to dress up like a peacock again... make up is a necessary then. So, I have to buy a product from my fav comestic counter in order to get the FREE full make-up from them. I was eyed on this comestic set anyway... and I was thinking whether should I really go for it or just get something that won't burn my purse. The comestic set is not cheap at all and that's why I can't make up my mind. SOMEONE said "I buy for you as your X'mas gift lah.." I'm shocked that he said that to me.. as I never expected that he will do so.. It's so lovely.. so sweet... Thankss, Honey.

And I finally able to find a dark brown sweater that looks good on me... from DOROTHY PERKINS.. the price is above average but it really feel comfortable and looks good on me... :P And I also bought myself 2 tops... they are 50% off from their original price, so it's OK for me to have them as I do need some new clothes for coming Chinese new year and my new job.

*****************

The 3 magic words that you said means a lots to me... I feel so touch that I heard it from you..

*****************

Too many wedding dinners caused my slimming plan has no progress. Hate it.

Thanks for the gift, Honey. I love it!! and it's very very very sweet of you... Thankssssss

No comments: