Friday, June 17, 2005

Argument…

Again, my best friend- Jeannie and her lovely hubby, had an argument. Last night, I went coffee bean with both of them. They seem lovely and happy. Who knows, there come a huge argument between them again. It has been some times that they did not argue. I’m glad that they were good. But things never as what we see.

This made me thought of when I’m still with Eugene. We seem like a pair of lovely couple as well, but argument always happened within us. Nothing serious but repeated. Never settled but repeated. Maybe this is the normal procedure for couples in the world. Last night, I was waiting for them alone in coffee bean for almost an hour as David has something to rush in the office. He left his office only when I’m already in coffee bean. I never have the feelings of BENGANG as what I used to have last time. I was so surprise on this. I was surprise on my patient. I’m not a patient person overall. Or should I say that I never be patient for Eugene? Maybe I do overact on his little bad habits. Maybe I should tolerate and accept his little bad habits. But I never do so.

It’s been 2 years. 2 years… I never be in love with anyone after the break off with Eugene. Been have few guys around, but no one able to makes me fall in love. Do I have problems? Or is Eugene still in my heart? My stubborn made him left me. I know, I know why he chooses to leave me for that BITCH. The DJ said.. When a cup of tea is already cold, do not try to reheat the tea. Re-pour another cup of tea will taste much better than the cold tea. What she trying to bring up is… in a relationship, when a heart is cold and fed-up on the other party, do not beg for patch up. As your situation will be lower and no more value. Restart the relationship with a more humble heart and more appreciation heart will be the best as a new bowl of hot tea. Better taste and hot.

I already lost the chance to restart everything with the one I really love. I throw it away because I’m stubborn. Regret won’t bring him back to me. Regret won’t bring me back to the past. I have to live better, live happier. No worry, I still love my life, love my family, love my friends. Most important is, I love myself! :)

No comments: