Saturday, June 04, 2005

Loneliness...

I'm very lonely. Yes... I am! I'm a person who can feel the loneliness easily. I always need companion to have some chat, some sms, some outing, the best will be.. some Coffee. Sigh... But I do not have anyone beside me who able to accompany me for the above. I need some new friends [who are free to entertain me always], I need a new boy friend [who really care and love me], I need a new job [which is flexible and easy, high pay, relax]. I need something new come into my life. I do try my best to looking for some new blood into me life, into me boring routine life, but it seems that's not easy to have a good new blood to get into my life. Am I too choosy? Am I too fussy? I do not know.

Is it very difficult to have something new into a boring life? I need something new! I can't always depends on my old friends, on my old life. I need some changes in my life! I need something to occupied my life! sighh... I'm too free I think! Yes, I'm too free currently!!

No comments: