Monday, June 06, 2005

Promises....

There is a child called to the radio station and complained about her parents never keep their promises. Her parents actually promised to bring her to somewhere, but they failed to do so but giving her all kind of excuses. She is very unhappy about her parents' attitude on this issue. The DJ said something very meaningful..."You may not to promised on anything, but once you have promised on something, make sure you are able to fulfill it. Or at least some comfortable words or action to comfort the other party."

As you know my principle... as the above statement --> "You can choose not to promise me anything, once you have promised me something, please kindly make sure that you are able to do it." I may be very stubborn on this, but for myself, I won't promised on anything just to comfort someone at that moment but infact I won't be able to make it. But, all the while, my principle has been taken as UNREASONABLE FUCKING NONSENSE by someone for almost 4 years. And this hurt me so much as I can't bear the disappointment brought by him to me always. He always said that he will changed, but I never see any changes in him. Not only this, but there have many of other promises. He said he will love me forever [nonsense! i know, but I still believe in him so much], he said he will marry me [I never take this as nonsense, as I do want to spend my life with him that moment] Sometimes, I do think, maybe break off is the best way for both of us. I'm sure that he won't found anyone that is better than me, he won't have someone who being so care than me, he won't have someone who think on his future so much than me. I do have my fault in this relationship too, I admitted this.

Sigh... time flies... and it has been 2 years. The hurt will never be cure till the day my Mr.Right appear infront of me. I know it well, I'm waiting for the day to come. Wish me luck!!

No comments: