Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gosh... Where is my pretty eyes?!?!?!?

Gosh!!!! I have allegic on medicine gave by the doctor... and my eyes swallon like shit!!! both eyes!!! The below is a better look after I have went to the doctor for 2 injections and new medicine. Before that were... one line eyes... You won't able to tell whether I'm opened my eyes or not!! Pity jaymee.... being such an ugly lady now... hahahahahahhahaha...I slept from 8pm until 12am due to one of the injection, then Mr. Lim sms me and asked me to go online as his lovely wife not around tonight. Mr. Simon Lim asked me to meet up, I rejected him due to my ugly face now!!!! Took this photo for him to refer, and he said it's OK for him. Won't scared him off, but IT scared me off! hahahahahha... I rather sit at home and wait tilll my pretty eyes back to me again!! Sighh....Allegic... Gout... killing me hardly!!!!



caption

Posted by Hello

No comments: