Sunday, June 26, 2005

Let go of the past....

Today, I read on my weekly horoscope review. Virgo- You have to let go of your unhappiness on your previous relationship in order to start another wonderful relationship. Oww.... exactly of what I have to do in my life currently. I know well that I should let go of the past and start a brand new life without him in my heart.

Last night, I met up wit sean33, not a handsome or good looking man, but a friendly one. We planned to go to pub, but given up on it as we couldn't find any parking around that area. We end up having coffee in Coffee Bean- Mont Kiara. He is in his stage of divorce. I'm not sure about the fact behind his divorce as he told me that this is brought up by his wife and he doesn't know the reason as well. I'm not sure he is a richie or not, but he driving a RED VOVOL SPORT CAR. I did't noticed it when I'm walking towards to his car and sit in. i only noticed his driving sterring is VOVOL.. and I thought he changed his original driving sterring...hahaahaha.. such a stupid woman! and I never noticed I sitting on a leather seat...hahahaha... when I walked down from the car only I noticed it's a leather seat..and when I looked back at his car only I noticed it's a real VOVOL!!! hahahahahha...... But really feel abit HIGH on sitting in it. 1st time in my life! :P

We spend for about 2 hours in coffee bean for chatting. Friendly person and can chat on everything... we talked about work, about life and about our love life.. both of us been hurt badly, and he asked me why I haven't get myself a bf since I'm already at this age. I said it's not that easy. He asked me whether I'm still in hurt? I didn't answer and said I don't know.

After he send me home, we chatted online until 4am... kinda gila. But he is so caring as he is actually tired but still accompany me to chat online because I sms him and told him that I can't sleep due to the coffee. Such a sweet man, wondering why his wife wanted to divorce. He said I can be a KILLER CHICK if I'm able to slim down abit... same as what SIMON LEE told me. I think I have to slim down more. I must!

Time to slim down! Time to let go of the past!!!! Let's have a BRAND NEW JAYMEE

Please give me some time to do so!! Wish me success!! :)

No comments: