Thursday, June 09, 2005

Interview.....

I have went through the most weird interview in my life.

Date: 08.06.2005 [Wednesday]
Time: 4:00pm
Location: Lot 23, 2nd Floor, Mid Valley Boulevard. --> Did I spell this correctly? :P

I reached Mid Valley City on 3:10pm... Been looking for the most precious parking for almost half an hour!!!! I have tried all my skills to scan for parking... but none! Been round and round in the parking from P1 to P2, from A to F.... for... half an hour.. and found nothing! Finally, I stalked on an uncle whole walking from F to D then only reach his CAR! I wondering whether he forgot where he parked his car or he purposely take it as his exercising session. He looks calm in the whole walking journey.. Not even a single panic emotion show on his face. Ok... Back to my story.. FINALLY!! I got this parking from this uncle. I walked down, pay the parking fees. It's already 3:45pm...I walked towards to the office directly, with my calming heart.

I were now sitting in the meeting room to wait for the Ms.Wong who called me up for the interview. I saw her in a minutes time, and she asked me to follow her. Then she asked me to go back to the meeting room and wait as the Receptionist told her that the BIG BOSS will come over. Fine.. I go back into the room again. Ms.Wong walked over to the BIG BOSS's room and she is back again to me and asked me to follow her. Emmm... OK. It's OK for this. As I walk into the BIG BOSS's room, he looks at me once and I said HI to him. He din't even introduce himself and never let me introduce myself. Fine... He asked me to sit down... OK..I sit.

I were sitting there for about 2 minutes for him to read through my resume. He were saying.."eeemmm.....eeemmm...eeemmm.." when he reading through my resume. Then he asked me, "Do you know what our company doing?" I answered, "yes." Then he raised his head and look at me, "You went to our website?" I said, "yes." and smile. He asked, "Have you watched any concerts?". I said, "the most current one will be Faye Wong and Miriam Yeung". He said, "Faye Wong's was in last year." I said, "yes." He still keeping his eyes on my resume and flipping it. The sound of "emmmm...eeemmm....emmmm.." still coming out from his mouth always... I wondering. Then he raised his head again, asked "how many company you have been handle in the previous company?". I said, "total of 2 retail branches." "How many person in your department?" "I'm the only one." He looked at me suprisingly, "Only you? No difficulties on handling them at the same time?" "No Problems." "How many person in your company?" "Total of 2 branches, we have about 12 staffs." He back to my resume again.. flipping them again... He raised his head for the final..."We will give you a call if there has anything." I stand up, "Thank You" Not even a hand shaking. I'm wondering what's wrong with him, or am I too ugly and scared him off?

I'm pissed off, I been looking for the precious parking for half and hour, and the interview only took me 5 minutes. And I did not even been asked for something work related. Arghhhh... What an interview is this? I never been through such an interview.

I guessed that I will not have the chance to get this job even I kinda like the company's business nature. O.... my angel/ guardian angel.. why you never bless me!?!?!?!? Why you never wish me luck on this dream job of mine?? Sean told me, "You best boss is yet to come. Be patient." I think I do not have the luck in my career. I always have the bad boss... sighh...

Bad luck in love, in career... what else you want to curse me on?

No comments: