Friday, December 23, 2005

Dinner......

22 Dec'05- Da first time my honey stepped into my house. Having dinner at my house on this meaningful festival for Chinese.

Nothing much about this dinner, but I'm very glad that he feel comfortable with my family. I'm glad that he came over for the dinner. We spend our homely moments on watching TV together and played with the kids. It's great to have him hugging me while watching TV. It's great to rest at home with him around. I hope he did enjoy himself.

I gave him da christmas gift. He gave me a kiss. But when he wanna kiss on my cheek, he hit my glasses. And I was trying to adjust back my glasses while his lips pressed on my cheek and lips. Was shocked. But feel sweet. :)

One thing that I can't deny is.... I'm falling very deeply. I started to miss him just right after he drove away from my house. Terrible!!!!

Christmas is coming!!!! :) I bought Ms. E a small gift, just as an appreciation for her caring heart. CH is very sweet, he bought every girl in da gang a flower. Put on our table while we are not around. Such a lovely guy.

I'm deeply in holiday mood!!!! But so many things to rush on work. Die laahhh....

No comments: