Monday, December 19, 2005

Little Man...... 2

Tonight, went out with my honey for late dinner and coffee @ Plaza Mont Kiara. We had our good time after few days that we didn't see each other. I love his companion alots. When we were walking towards his car and heading home, my little man dropped off from my mobile phone. I felt something dropped off but I was too careless to noticed that the Little Man is missing that time. I thought I'm over sensitive or what. So, I ignored it and walked to da car and....go home!!!

I realised that my little man lost once I put my mobile phone on the table. Immediately I sms him about it and he told me that it's not in his car. I called him and he offered to come back and we go back to the place and search for it. I feel so touched because I never expect him to do so. I though to call him and tell him that I'm going back there to search. I feel very touched. He made a big U turn back... just to take me to search for this small little mobile phone accessory.

When we reached the walking path we walked along, he was searching along the drain and I was searching along the walking path. Ha!! I found it lying on the site of the drain but not in the drain. I'm lucky!! I'm lucky that it is still in one good piece and no one took it away from me. I'm lucky that I have him who willing to turn back just for such a small issue! I appreciated it very much.

I'm so worry on the little man is not because it is a gift from Nic, OK, partly it is because it's a gift from Nic. But it's mainly because I like it very much. And now, the Little Man means more than anything to me. More than anything....

Thanks, Honey. I appreciated it very much. It's only a small item and you willing to make it for me. Muakssss..... I feel so happy not because that I found the Little Man [partly of course], but because of what you did to me.

P.S I LOVE YOU.

No comments: