Monday, December 26, 2005

King Kong.......

King Kong..... heart touching movie. At first, I thought it was boring... then come to funny... as King Kong suddenly turned into Jurassic Park... then, it became so romantic, so touching. It is a very good movie that last for 3 hours. Amazing, breath taking and funny. Hahahaha... King Kong is so MAN!!!! He has all the man's ego. Hahahahaha.... He even knows KUNG FU!! He can fight so beautiful. He is muscular, tall, dark, brave, protective, romantic, and kiddy... These are what we wished our man has. Always fight for us, stand by us, understand our feelings, nothing is important but us, have fun with us, bring us some romantic moments.... Aaawww... this King Kong is so humanized. I bet that every lady in da cinema will wish that the man beside her has all the characteristics.

Very touching movie.. I almost cry. :P

Worth for it.... really a very nice movie. I remember I watched King Kong once when I was very young. I still remember King Kong holding the girl in his palm and climbing up to the tower.. I wondering why the King Kong always want the girl. I think I know the reason after tonight.

Now, the movie came to us again, with more interesting storyline. Support King Kong!! :)
He is so..... MAN!!!

No comments: