Sunday, December 11, 2005

A Lonely Christmas......

I already foresee that I will have a lonely Christmas this year. Don't know why I feel so, but my 6th sense told me that. And it's proven that my 6th sense is kinda accurate. Hahahahaha... I will have a lonely Christmas without him around me.

I did not plan anything for myself and never think on it. Since it's confirmed that I will be alone for this coming Christmas, I better get some plans for myself. If not, I will feel lonely and sad at home then.

Jeannie & David planning to go to Penang and Hadyai within the 3 days. I'm not interested as I do feel that is kinda rush for such trip. Moreover, they are going with another couple. Arghhh... Don't want lah. If not mistaken, Kenneth is going to Penang too. He will be there to look for his best guy friend. Sighh.... It's impossible for me to tag along. Then, Ms. E is going to PD and stay overnight with her friends. I do not know them... so, again... not so fun to go there even Ms. E did invited me. Then, my other friends got their own plan, all left me out.. Mr. CH is a christian, sure won't be free lah.... Ms. C, Ms. N all got plans, Ms. OY going to Seremban to meet up her bf... Ms. HH already got her bf to accompany her... I feel so.. sighhhh...

All thought that I will have someone to spend this lovely occation with me. But no one know that I will be alone for this Christmas. Sound sad..... Maybe I should blame on my activeness on meeting up with friends. So, everyone thought that I will never be alone on this lovely occation.
Think that, I can't escape from being alone in this White Christmas- 2005.

I used to spend my Christmas with someone, either go for a small party, friends gathering or a romantic dinner. After we broke off, I spend my Christmas with my friends, Jeannie and David or my sister. But, my sister is not in KL and Jeannie and David already got plan... I think, I will be alone for this Christmas. Arghh...already feel down when think on it.

I'm a person who can feel loneliness easily..... especially on special occations. I can be a very cheerful person always, but not when I'm lonely on special occations. Eeeemmmmm.... I better ask around then.. if not, I will be left out... Poor thing. Maybe I should plan for me New Year eve as well.

I have to handle my loneliness well since I love him.

I still have to be alone even I got him.

But.... nevermind lahhhh...

No comments: