Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Xmas Gift......

:) I got few xmas gifts from my friends and my honey.

Honey- He got me da FLIP FLAP!!! Which I have been looking up n down for it. Been eyed on it when I first saw it in the Jaya Jusco. That time, was hoping my ex get it for me, but he claimed that's too expensive for a toy! Disappointed... I walked away with sad mood. My honey knew that I like this very much and been looking up and down for it. I never expect that I will got this from him. I was planning to get it when I got my bonus. :) Tadahhhhh...my honey is so sweet and he got me this toy that I fancy always!! Muakss... Thanks Honey!! I really like it and it means alot.

Nic- This best friend of mine... send me a xmas gift from Australia. Such a suprise when I saw a big box lying on my table with few Australia stamps on it. I knew it's from Nic. But I do not know what's that. Photomosaics Puzzle. Such a challenging puzzle. :P I like it, it's cute!! :) Thanks.. Nic!!!

Ms. E- I bought her a small mobile phone accessories. Told her not to get me anything as I do not need anything. But, there is a gift on my office table this morning. It's a gift from her. A very cute and funny glass. There has 2 cows, cow A said "Yours is mine, OK??? Mine is always mine!!!" cow B said.."oOOoooHhHHhH....." hahahahaha... then the other site of the glass... written... GOOD FRIEND, NEVER BE CALCULATIVE. Very cute. Lovely.

I also got myself few xmas gifts... hahahaa...ya.. FEW!

1. Mobile phone accessory... which is almost the same with what I gave to Ms. E
2. Shirt from MNG... Sales is ON!!! irresistable. My honey already warned me not to shopping
too much. :P

Actually, wanted to get myself the STARY watch from SWATCH... But it cost around Rm200.00. Better save some money for my coming Bangkok Trip and my new house. Ya, I'm going to Bangkok again, with my honey :) This trip will be his and my birthday trip. Good idea eh!! :) Can't wait!!

Deeply in holiday mood... everyone being so. But still, have to work like a dog. Anyway, hope everything will be better after this Year End Closing shit!!! Hate it... but still have to take it!! Life... always sux but beautiful.

Spend a very good night with my honey last night. We did not do anything gila.. we did not go to anywhere that is very beautiful.. we did not have any wonderful food.. but everything is just so beautiful with him around. Having him around is already the best thing for me, even though just sitting at home and watching some boring series.

Life is always beautiful... stresss... challenging... unpredictable... Still, we are here to love and to be love.... :)

I love everyone around me. I love my family, I love my friends, I love my colleagues, I love my honey!!

No comments: