Thursday, December 01, 2005

Do I really care?????

No, I do not care about that.

Man... Complicated human being.

This Kuantan Man. Know him years ago. Whenever he came to KL for business trip, his calls will come to me too. Sometimes, I will meet up with him and sometimes I won't. But, it has been a long long time that we lost touch. He always expected me to meet up with him regardless what time he call me... It's just because.. he is in love with me.

Never been care on his admire. He is so confidence that I will in love with him. So, after a long time of lost touch, he contacted me and told me that he will be transfer to KL by his company. And he told me, "So, there has no obtracle between us anymore." I was like.... HA???? PARDON ME???? He asked "so, will you give me a chance to get you back again?" I was like... HA??!?!!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!? I told him, "No, I got bf already." He said, "I know that if I'm really go after you with 100% effort, you will leave him for me." I said, "No, I won't. I only care of him now but no others included you." Then he still gila gila over there.... GOSH!!!!!

So, I just told him to get lost lah!!!! Such a crazy man!!!!

No comments: