Monday, March 06, 2006

GoodBye.......

Today, gathered with my college friends. 5 of us, all girls. One is married, just married. And the other 4... not yet married. In the 4 beautiful ladies, 1 got bf, 3 are single and available. Among the 3 single ladies, one is going back to australia for her PR, one is leaving to Hong Kong for the sake of her career and another one is going to have her own company soon. Wow... all my friends are wonder women, beside me.

We had our good time on chatting, and enjoying our food. Compare to our young time, yes.. we did change alots in term of outlooks, thinking and behavious.. But I feel glad that our friendship never change. We still care for each other and we still can jokes around like our old time.

But, knowing that we are going to seperate again made me feel sad. Last time, our gang seperated because we went to different universities. Now, again we seperating... because of our career and life. Everyone having their own life now, we do not meet up always but we do keep in touch always. We always busy with our career, our relationship, our family, our friends and etc. We have our own life to be busy with after college. It's not easy for those city monsters like us to maintain a friendship for so many years... I appreciate them very much.

I do feel a little bit down when think of that both of them are leaving Malaysia for good. Since they are leaving for good, I should feel happy for them of course. So, my feelings is in mixture... don't know feeling how.

Goodbye my good friends... wish you the best future at the far far countries... I will miss you girls very much!!!!

I surely will miss the time we spend together!!!

I do feel sad

No comments: