Thursday, March 23, 2006

Missing You

After the huge argument, after we re-think on the relationship and decided to give us another chance, I think we are more into this relationship and we are more holding on each other. Faith, I need to give more faith in him. I need to trust him deeply that he will do it because of this relationship.

First time he type out, LOVE YOU. Ya, still not from his mouth.. but his fingers. At least, I saw "LOVE YOU" from him through my mobile phone. Last night, I was listening to the radio programme, the DJ is reading out a short article.. the title is - "Love letter". As we all know, men seldom write love letter to the women they love. So, love letter from the man we love became a very very rare thing that we will receive on any special occasion. Therefore, this made us, the women, dying for a love letter from the man we are so in love with.

However, men do not express themselves with love letter like women do, but they express their love with, insurance, house, car or other high tech items. Men are always more materialistic than women in a way... by looking at the way they show us how much they love us with buying us some USEFUL items. Emm..this made me think of, my honey never buy me high tech items at all. :P Does this means that he doesn't love me?

So here the story started... A lady and a man.. they are a couple for years. Among these years the spend together, the lady never receive a single love letter from the man. The lady always wanted a love letter from him as in her thought, love letter is the best to show her how much he love her, and also bring her into his feelings. However, the man never write her a love letter. But, he giving her assurance by putting her name is the Property, Assets, Stocks, Insurance... bla bla bla. For the lady, this means nothing to her, she still want the love letter deeply in her heart even that she did not voice it out to the man. One day, they argued, finally the lady voiced out what she hiding for such long time. The man very angry, he went into his room, took out a metal box from his drawer, opened it, take out a stack of letters and throw it on the lady. He said " I wrote you love letters, but I though it's not meaningful enough if just give you one love letter. I though of collecting more love letters from myself, then only will give them to you as the most meaningful gift from my heart."

The man hurt, so does the lady.

Sometimes, we can't blame on either party. Woman need assurance but man love to do things secretly. How would you expect a woman to understand you when she doesn't know what you are doing or see what you are doing? For ladies, maybe we should try to accept what our man is. Man is always a big kid, they love to play game, they love suprise us [no matter good or bad thing].

Ya, maybe I should sit down, have my fav mocha coffee and see what he will do for this relationship since there has nothing that I can do.

My honey fly away again. And I'm already missing him so much.

No comments: