Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ikea......

I went to Ikea. So crowded, they buy like no need to pay. Hahahha... Bought whatever I should buy from Ikea. Went with my best girl friend. Ya, she helped me on moving the wall shelf of 180cm and 4 curtain rods and many many tiny but kinda heavy items. She is skinny. She can not to help me on picking me up from my home, go to Ikea with me, help me on taking the wall shelf, giving me some opinions on house decoration, moving the wall shelf into her big car, sending me home, moving the shelf and others into my car. Ya, she doesn't need to help me on that. But, she is just too kind to help me on this when I told her that I'm going to Ikea alone with my small KENARI car.

I appreciate her friendship very much. Thank you very much.

After she send me home, after she help me to put everything in my car. I back home. I was too tired and went for a nap. But, I'm too pity that have to sleep in the living room as my cousin already occupied my bed and my mom was having her nap too. Torturing. Back pain.

Then, I move those things to my new house, with my mom. Have to carry those heavy things.. I still can handle it well. Of course I can.

Released, almost done. Still need to shop for a side table for my sofa. A standing lamp for the living room maybe, or a salt lamp. Then.. a study table for myself. What else? Ikea gave me a very good idea on how to get a small but nice study table... as the above.... Not bad, kinda like it.

No comments: