Friday, March 03, 2006

Heartache......

It has been a while.. but my heart still ache whenever I think on it.

Yes, the bastard snatched my handbag at Puchong Jaya by 1055pm. I lost not only some valuable in my handbag, but also some sentimental items. For eg. a purse that I love most and been follow me for so many years...... then, my mobile phone that been taking so many beautiful photos of myself and my friends... my magical comestic... my sentimental pen... my coffee bean redeem cards... CARDS!!!! I got many in my purse!!!! arghh!!! now all gone!!! Then, most troublesome is.. I need to re-do my Identity card and License... HATE IT!!!

And I still haven't got my license yet.. but I'm still driving here and there like no body business... hahhaha... No choice mah.. Have to drive no matter how. I'm too busy to take public transport... Mentioned about transportation... 30sens made me frustrated. Salary never increase even 10%... but petrol increasing like hell!!!! Mind my language... I need to speak it out.. if not, I will be crazy due to all this pressure.

Then, I have to take out a big sum of money to get a new phone, rush to Maxis to get my new sim card... go to bank... and need to re-apply for all da Credit Cards, ATM Cards.. bla bla bla... i hate it!

Kinda bz on work and house renovation.. The renovation is almost done... Feel excited eh. Money gone...........

I'm a very poor lady now. No money.................
Have to save on everything... :(

I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: