Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hopeless......

Allowed me to talk some nonsense again ya......

I heard something yesterday..." Nowadays, I do not read newspaper, just to make my days feel better." So sad!!!!!!

Ya, everyday there are crimes, eg. murders, snatch cases, kidnaps, rapes, robs.... bla bla bla. There are coma patients lying in hospital because the snatch thieves, girls died because the rapists, people died because they argued with someone, kids been kidnaped because of money.... What a sad and hopeless world we living in.

After the 2 scary n hateful incidence happened on myself, now, I'm very KIA SI [scared of die].... Whenever I go, I will make sure myself alert on the STRANGERS... Whoever walk near to me... I will hold on my handbag tightly and try to remember his ugly face. Or I will keep a distance with him since I do not know him that well. Whenever I'm walking alone along the road side.... I will keep looking back to check whether got some bastard walking behind me or not? Or maybe some suspecting motorcycles or cars. Whenever I go to take my car, I will look around and see got someone hiding at the corner?? Whenever I'm waiting for lift, I will check is there anyone hiding somewhere as well.

I made myself so alert and so nervous and so scared. No choice, coz I do not want to be rob, snatch, rape and I do not want to die yet. Sigh, see lah!!! how hopeless this country is... Our great policemen hardly go after the snatch thiefs, rapers, robbers, killers...When come to big cases, they said they already did their best... unable to trace, no evidence. However, they [DBKL] can always trace where the pirated CD sellers are!!!!!

I do understand that they have their difficulties too, especially the victims can't recognise or remember anything about the bastards. Try to be logic, what can you remember when you are in deep shit or great fear?? Sigh......

I feel so hopeless... so vulnerable... so helpless. Home no longer the safe place as well. Movies give us all the idea or we lost our heart? The kind heart in us.

Maybe I should be more COLD as well... so that I won't be hurt so easily.

To protect ourselves is not the reason for being inhumanity. Why god give human FEELINGS & THINKING but never give it to other animals ???

--> Because HE wants us to love. When human do not love anymore...... That's what we see everyday.

Sadly to inform GOD that his project has failed. Human start losing their heart, they no longer have the ability to love anymore.

GOD, install more love and care in us again. Perhaps... It will help.

No comments: