Sunday, July 02, 2006

Days......

Superman......

I watched SUPERMAN...

This movie of our new superman no longer emphasized on how powerful our Superman is... in facts, it telling us that Superman also has his feelings, weakness and... our Superman needs love too.

I can feel his broken heart when he knows that his gf already married with a kid after years he has been away/ left without say goodbye. I can feel his pain, loneliness when he thought that she doesn't love him anymore. I can feel how helpless he is when he actually can't help so much on the crimes and wars. But still, our Superman fight as he can, for the justice.

Even thought this new superman like to show off abit infront of the media.. but he still stand up after he fell, fight back fiercely after been beaten down. Protect the one he loves, he cares, and also those that he doesn't knows without judging on their motive.

Every woman has their own superman in their heart. My superman might be different from others... and this new superman is the one I always wanted in my life. He needs not to be so strong, but he will do his best to protect me and stand for justice. Love me with all his heart... allowed me to be sacarstic when he made me angry and still talk to me softly and love me...

This is not a HERO movie.... this is a romantic movie of our.... SUPERMAN.... No matter how strong a man or woman is, their still need love deep into their heart.

Everything is possible with LOVE around.

*******************************************************

Fire Flies Trip- Kuala Selangor

Been there for once about...... 10 yrs ago. I still can remember how amazing it was. Tons of fire flies on trees, making them looks like Xmas Trees with lights. Amazing.

Now, I'm back for the fire flies again...... Still amazing but lesser. The development of our country actually affected on the wild lifes.... no matter on insects or animals or plants.... Sadly to admit this... We only can own one between two.... Well developed country or natural.

Still.... there are many fire flies around... the trees still looks like Xmas trees, just that not so bright.. not so disappointed as already expected it won't be the same. I can't remember how much they charge for the boat ride 10 yrs ago, but now they charge for RM10 per person for the 30mins boat ride. The boats now are run by motor, no longer roll by human eh......and also much better than the SAMPAN they had for 10 yrs ago.

We also went for SEAFOOD dinner..... which I'm dying for long time... I got CRABS!!!!! WOW!!! so happy!!!! But then.. I have to be very care on my diet for weeks after this high protein dinner.... I'm always worry that my GOUT will attack e again... I don't wanna be attacked again, I don't wanna feel the pain on my leg..... It kills!!! However eh.... the dinner is kinda cheap... we ordered 5 dishes [4 persons]... costs us RM70 only... and we are so full!!!! It's all SEAFOOD, except the PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE, a tasteless failure from the chef.. Hahahahaha... I think he forgot to put in AJINOMOTO and SALT.... Got no taste at all!!!!!

We also went to Klang's Bkt Raja in the afternoon... the only big big shopping mall @ Klang. Was there because we had our BAK KUT TEH [Herbal soup with pork in a pottery] lunch at Klang and also ate some durian... I did some shopping there.. and I got a nice mini cardigan, a pair of shoe and 2 packs of black chocolate :P So happy... So satisfied...

I had a very heavy meals day.... feel kinda guilty... But I did enjoy myself so much!!!! Such a nice and good day trip!!! It has been long time that feel so relax and enjoy. Now, I'm looking forward to my Bangkok trip!!!! I need vacation!!! I need it badly!!!!

No comments: