Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I need some sparksss....

My life been kinda systematic... I need something to SPARKS UP my daily life......

Being too free and relax on my working life. I even can nap when my bosses are not around.... Or leave office early if I know that they are not coming back to office. But, one good thing is, I got more time to spend with someone and also my family, my friends.

I can get enough sleep everyday unless myself do not want to sleep early.... :P

I can attend my yoga class as planned....

I no longer need my friends to wait for me even we planned our date because I have to work late....

I can go shopping as I wish.... but currently I cut down my spending.... because I'm saving my bullets to BANGKOK!!!! Kakakakakakkaa...... I didn't shop even it's MEGASALES!!!! PITY ME!!!!!!!! But nevermind lah... I can shop when I go Bangkok... But I wondering, can I fit in their size? Their size is SUPERB SMALL!! Sigh...who asked me being so BIG???? Don't care lah!!!

Feel so excited... 16days to go.... :P Then I will be in Bangkok and enjoy my holidays!!! I want massage, I want Tomyam, I want sharkfins, I want Mango Rice, I want ChatuChak, I want shopping, I want Lime Juice, I want ............. Can't wait!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, this is the sparks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»