Saturday, July 08, 2006

Promises to myself......

I was so emotional lately...

Terrible!!!!
Like a crazy dog!!!! bite on anyone that come to me. Sooooooooooooooooo emotional imbalance!!!!!

OK!!! From now on.... I want to make some promises to myself... to make my life better!!!!

1. Control on my temper
2. Appreciate everything, do not take for granted
3. Learn to look at people's good things
4. Learn not to look at people's bad things
5. Take things easy
6. Do not mad on small things
7. Listen patiently
8. Try to understand
9. Take a deep breath before I scold people
10. CONTROL!!!! CONTROL!!!!! CONTROL MY TEMPER!!!!!

Eeeeemmmm..... not easy for me....

Im born in the year of Dragon. According to the chinese calendar, the dragons that born in August... are FIRE DRAGON. Maybe that's why I'm so HOT!!! My ex, he is a WOODEN RABBIT... hahahaha... sure kena FIRE by my 99 lohhhhhhhh.... FIRE & WOOD...how to be together peacefully? That's why, the relationship gone case.

What's the match for FIRE???? I think it would be GOLD.

I need a GOLD who able to handle my FIRE.... Any GOLD there????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»