Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Awww......

My best friend's [whose wedding is on the coming Friday] grandma passed away. Feel so sorry about that. She is very sad... and I can do nothing beside asked her do not think so much and tell her that at least her grandma is no longer suffering from illness. My best friend does not have the chance to see her grandma at all because her wedding is on this coming friday and it's not good as in Chinese beliefs.

I still can remember how we went through everything when my dad passed away. Life is so miserable for us at first. This is so sad!!! Life is short, enjoy to the max!!!

**************************

It has been awhile eh... I'm lazy. Nothing much happened. Still going through my life beside... I can't eat my fav marble cheesecake, I can't enjoy my fav coffee, I can't taste the delicious prawns, crabz, sotongs..... :( And I can't touch on EGGS!!!!! THIS IS GOD DAMN TORTURING!!!!

I have to take my sight away from my fav cafe, away from my fav cakes.... not only that, I can't even have a thought of them...

How could I forget how you tasted??? How could I just walk into the hell without your company?? I can't leave without you.... I wanna taste you inch by inch... I wanna bite softly on your soft and delicious body.... I wanna smell you closely. I can never forget the orgasm you brought me... how can I forget this heavenly feelings?? Ohhhhh... my MARBLE CHEESECAKE... I NEED YOU DESPERATELY!!!!

No comments: