Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Live Crystal Stone.......


YEAH!!!! Finally I found a live crystal stone that is beautiful and cheap!!! This photo is bad! Did not show the beautiful-ness of my crystal stone.

Found this beautiful purple-ish live crystal stone @ Endah Parade on last Saturday. Just simply walk around without any motive and SOMEONE saw this crystal shop and therefore we walked in to have a look. They got many live crystal stone on the racks, beautiful and attractive. What attracted me the most is their pricing. So, I spend some time browsing on all the crystal stones.... I can't take my eyes off them... They are so beautiful.

This crystal I bought is 4.5 inches * 3.5 inches. Not so big, not so small... just the right size that I want. Ya, big means nothing... POWERFUL is the main point!!! :P Ngam Ngam Hoo is da best!!! YEAH!!! after I got this beautiful plus powerful live crystal stone, I can charge my crystal bracelets anytime as I wish!!!!! then I will be surrounded with good luck!!!!! O...Ya... It only costs me RM69.00... Cheap ehhh...

Actually I also eyed on another Yellow Live Crystal Stone... But due to insufficient funds, decided not to get that first.. Maybe next time when I got some EXTRA MONIES.

I can already feel the luck around me.... Hahahahha.... Let's get the YELLOW LIVE CRYSTAL soon!!! so that MONIES will comesss to me tooooooooo..... :P Imagine, a lovely beautiful girl with happiness and monies... WAH!!!! envy worrrrr... No worry!! I will be one of them soon! :P

Endah Parade got many crystal shops!!!!! Love it!!! Beside crystal shops, it got nothing to catch my attention. Endah Parade, my crystal paradise!!! :P Ha! beside crystal shops, they also got many many many many foot massage shops, feng shui shops.. abit weird ohh... I never see a mall with so many of shops like these.. But who cares???? It's a paradise for me as long as they got a lots of crystal shops!!! Kakakakaka.....

I shall go sleep with my luck around me.... YEAH!!!!!

No comments: