Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Upset......

I'm not a good P.A. I can't handle a fussy boss like this.

I never be a P.A in my life... I do not know how to buy his heart as SOMEONE doing. I do not know how to jokes with him and make him happy. I do not know how to serve him so well as he is my husband.

But, I did my part as good as I can. I believe that I did my part well. As a so multitasking staff, I believe that I did my work appropriately.

However, I'm failed on being his P.A. He is too fussy for me... or maybe I'm too lausy to be his P.A. This is the job that I never want to take. I feel so lame, so useless... I feel so upset.

He didn't shout at me, but his words did hurt. I know I have to learn to be a P.A since he expected me to be one... I'm trying my best, but seems like what I did is nothing and I get more and more critism.

I'm very upset.............

No comments: